Are you looking for a very detailed and easy to follow loom knitting tutorial that will teach you the easy way to loom knit a scarf whether you are at experienced loom knitting or a beginner? If so this loom knitting video of by Denise of LoomaHat.com is exactly what you are looking for.
This loom knitting tutorial is so detailed that there is almost no way you will not end up with a beautiful scarf you will be proud to show everyone. In this video you will learn the following:
- How to figure out how many pegs to use to loom knit any size scarf you want.
- How to figure out how many rows to knit to get the length you want.
- How to get nice clean edges on the sides as well as the ends.
- How to avoid loose loops.
- How to easily make both ends square up evenly and match.
- How to add fringes to your loom knitted scarf.
You will get all of this in the professionally done fashion Denise of LoomaHat.com is known for. The detailed instructions, good close-ups of the loom knitting being done, explanations of the stitches and how to knit them. One thing about this tutorial is what you learn from making this scarf you will be able to use in other loom knitting projects. If you need a little more help just go to the LoomaHat.com site where you will find Denise answering questions from her loom knitting fans and students. Watch the video and get started on your easy loom knitted scarf. Share it with a friend.