Learn how to loom knit a poncho using this loom knitting video tutorial made by Tuteate.
I have received many questions on how to use a loom to knit a poncho so I have added another one of the best video tutorials around that will give you step by step instructions on how to knit a poncho you will feel good about wearing.
Those familiar with the Tuteate series of loom knitting tutorials know that if it is a lesson presented by Tuteate is it going to be a very professionally made tutorial.
You will get
- Step by step instructions
- On-screen patterns
- Great visuals
- A beginning to end tutorial
- Instructions so clear and easy that a beginner feel like an experienced knitter
In this particular poncho video you will learn the following:
- How to cast on stitches on the loom
- How to e-wrap knit & purl
- How to work in flat panel
- How to work progressive decreases on the loom
- How to bind off stitches
All these are skills you can use in other loom knitting projects.
If you find this tutorial helpful be sure to visit the Tuteate site to find more quality knitting tutorials. Give the Tuteate Team a word of thanks for providing the loom knitting community another great project to complete.